My MVP – so close and yet so far
I’ve gotten a ton done on my Recipe Bee app. I’ve gotten the client written except for creation of the logos and other images to use with it (and their corresponding config.xml file) and the server-side is largely done. I’m having database issues, however. Right now, I can’t even spin up the server.
Last night, I was able to track down and fix four major problems, two of which were caused by very minor glitches (get the girl a spell-checker!). I’d forgotten to create my env file. Argh. I’ve got to use a different gui and am on the trail for a replacement. I’m going to be doing a deep dive into the Mysql documentation this week to try to sort things out.
Currently, the project is using Angular with (I know, kinda ‘cheating’ but it makes life a lot easier) the Ionic framework. Server is node with express and the database is MySQL.
Once I get it done and fully functional, I’m going to do a re-write, and create it using React rather than Angular.